A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them below:
- _ga — Analytics: The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. This cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors. This cookie expires after 2 years. This cookie enables us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- _gid — Analytics: Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that is collected includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously. This cookie expires after 1 day. This cookie enables us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- _gat_gtag_UA_46291296_1 — Analytics: Set by Google to distinguish users. This cookie expires after 1 minute. This cookie enables us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- _gat_gtag_UA_46291296_2 — Analytics: Set by Google to distinguish users. This cookie expires after 1 minute. This cookie enables us to estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
To deactivate the use of third party advertising cookies, you may adjust your browser settings.
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after no more than two years.